NEWGENE BIOENGINEERING Cov1d-l9 Antigen Detection Test Kit (Saliva Test Kit) - 1 Test/Unit
NEWGENE'S manufacturing system meets GMP standards for medical devices, and it is certified and approved by Medical Device Authority (MDA) Malaysia.
The COV1D-l9 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) is a single-use test kit intended to detect the novel coronavirus SARS-C0V-2 that causes COV1D-l9 in human oral fluid. This test is designed for home use with self-collected oral fluid samples from symptomatic individuals who are suspected of being infected with COVlD-l9
The COVlD-I9 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) obtain a preliminary results only, the final confirmation should be based on clinical diagnostic results.
- BRAND: NEWGENE
- PRODUCT: Cov1d-l9 Oral Fluid Test Kit (SaIiva Test Kit)
- QUANTITY: 1 Test Kit
- TYPE: SaIiva Test Kit
- APPLICATION: Cov1d-l9 Screening (Using stool or sputum sample)
- TESTING TIME: 15 Minutes
- NEWGENE MANUFACTURING SYSTEM: Certified by Medical Device Authority (MDA) Malaysia
- RESULT INTERPRETATION: Simple Visual Interpretation
- EASY TO USE: all reagents are ready to use (sputum collection material included)
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE:
- (1) Sensitivity: 97.1%
- (2) Accuracy: 98.97%
- STORAGE: Store at room temperature (2-30°C). Shelf life is 18 months.
- GLOBAL RECOGNITION: Registered in 20+ countries and exported to 50+ countries.
- (1) Detection Kit x1
- (2) Sample Extraction x1
- (3) Cotton Swab x1
- (4) Paper Cup x1
- (5) Packaging Insert x1
- (1) Easy oral fluid specimen collection
- (2) Fast result in 15 minutes assay time
- (3) Easy and convenient testing process for professionals
- (4) Effective in detecting the SARS-C0V-2 variant
- (5) No need for extra equipment
- (6) Easy specimen collection.
- (7) High accuracy
- PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT: *****
- (1) Read the instructions leaflet in the kit carefully prior to first use.
- (2) For people who are not able to perform the test themselves, the test should be conducted by the legal guardians.
- (3) For children under the age of 15, the self-test should be conducted under adult supervision.
- (4)This test detects SARS-C0V-2 antigen in nasal swab samples and saliva samples.
- (5) For people who has recent nasal trauma or surgery, or has severe coagulopathy, gentle operation is required for nasal swab collection to avoid injuries to the nose.
- (6) Please use the components provided in the kit for testing. Do not use components from other sources.
- (7) Please use this product in a place with sufficient light, so as to interpret the results accurately.
Visit HERE for detailed 'Shipping & Returns' information.
- Do not mix colors
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak
- Avoid direct sunlight when drying
- Iron / steam with low heat